Roasted Sweet Dumpling Squash
A sweet and savory side dish.
Write a review
- Sweet Dumpling squash, halved and seeded.
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- Cut squash in half, scoop out seeds and strings.
- Place in baking dish cut side down.
- Add a little water and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Fill cavity with dabs of butter, brown sugar and pecans.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.
Doug Walcher Farms http://www.drwalcherfarms.com/