Mashed Kabocha Squash
A tasty side dish for any fall day
Write a review
- Kabocha Squash, halved and seeded
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut in half, scoop out seeds
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Scoop out meat and mix with butter, salt and pepper and any additional seasonings.
- Mash until smooth and fluffy
- To cook in microwave, cover with wax paper and heat on high for 3 minutes. Let cool 2-3 minutes, then microwave for 8 minutes or until tender.
Doug Walcher Farms http://www.drwalcherfarms.com/