Quick Carnival Squash
Sweet or savory squash in under 20 minutes
Write a review
- Carnival Squash
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/8 Cup Brown Sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- Pierce whole carnival squash with a sharp knife in several places.
- Cook on high 6-8 minutes per lb. (approximately 12-15 minutes usually)
- Let stand 5 minutes. Cut in half, remove seeds.
- Fill cavity with butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Try filling the cavity with one of the following: cooked sausage, pecans or walnuts
Doug Walcher Farms http://www.drwalcherfarms.com/